110 Series | Actuator
The 110 Series Integral Actuator is designed to mount directly to DEUTZ 1011 series 2, 3 and 4 cylinder engines in place of the electric stop solenoid and available in 12 and 24 VDC. GAC’s unique linear electromechanical technology provides proportional actuator movement, based on actuator coil current. This unique, optimum fuel control, actuating device will outperform externally mounted types of electric actuators. An integral’ high performance speed control system results when the 110 Series electric actuator in installed on the engine and electrically connected to complementing governor system components. no external linkages or brackets are required and no extra DEUTZ parts are needed.SKU: 110S
180 Series | Actuator
The 180 SERIES Integral Actuator is designed to mount directly to Deutz 1013/2012 and Volvo 520/720 engines. The existing mechanical governor is removed from the engine and the 180 SERIES integral actuator is mounted in its place. GAC’s unique electromechanical technology provides proportional actuator movement, based on actuator coil current. This unique, optimized fuel control will out-perform externally mounted electric actuators. An integral high performance speed control system results when the 180 SERIES electric actuator is installed on the engine and electrically connected to compatible GAC governor system components. No external linkage or brackets are required.SKU: 180S
ACD110 | Actuator
12 V or 24V DC • Deutsch Connector without Mating Connector • Same as ACD110A
- Easy installation
- High quality construction
- Optimum fuel control
- Fast response to transients
- Outstanding reliability
- Designed for high temperature applications
- Ideal for variable and constant speed
ACE275H-24 | Actuator
- Save energy costs by regulating motor speed according to load requirements. GAC components are the best way to govern a generator where tight control of engine speed is desired, regardless of engine load.
- High performance fuel control, maintenance free operation, stop lever for manual control, available with feedback sensor, control of up to 12 cylindrical pumps, adjustable maximum fuel limit, mounts directly to Bosch ‘P’ and ‘RP 21 fuel ‘, injection pumps instead of a mechanical governor.
- ACE275H-24 (24 VDC / Packard connector) Integrated Pump Mounted Electric Actuator / Controls Pumps on Up to 12 Cylinder Engines / Manual Shutdown Mechanism | 24 VDC / Packard plug without coupling plug / stop lever LE1400-4 included
- Control a wide variety of engines | Application in: military grade equipment, rail, marine, industrial, heavy machinery, gaseous engines, power generation, oil and gas and much more GAC is ISO 9001 certified | We carry the full line of Governors America Corp products, email Thunder Parts your requirements!
- The GAC high-performance speed control system is application-based and consists of four main components: handwheel, magnetic speed pad, speed controller, and an actuator.
ALR Series | Actuator
The ALR Series Electronic Linear Integral Actuators are designed to mount directly to the engine’s fuel pump in place of the electronic stop solenoids. The ALR Series Electronic Linear Actuator exhibits high quality construction and are designed for high temperature operation. GAC’s unique linear electromechanical technology provides proportional actuator movement, based on actuator coil current. GAC utilizes precision linear ball bearings, instead of bushings, and a minimum number of moving parts to improve response, precision, and reliability.SKU: ARLS