Multi-V DC • Built-In Display • Terminal Strip
- Wide operating temperature range
- Immune to analog drift
- IP67 sealed case and connector
- RS232 and SAE J1939 communications
- Multiple PID control for full tuning of operation range
- 4 selectable speeds: 3 fixed speeds with idle, 1 variable speed
- Includes standard GAC AUX input for synchronizing and load sharing
- User tamper-resistant; no external adjustable pots or switches
- Please see the SmartVU User Guide for more information.
Free SmartVU software download is available here.
GAC’s EDG6000 digital governor is designed to regulate engine speed on diesel and gasoline reciprocating engines. The EDG system is a suitable replacement for any mechanical governor system that needs flexibility, precision, or accurate control of governed speed. The EDG is designed for industrial engine applications from generator sets, and mechanical drives, to pumps or compressors.