- R450 is analog Automatic Voltage Regulator with transistors
- Single or three phase voltage sensing with optional module
- Voltage regulation +/- 0.5% at steady state and constant speed
- Control by transistor means that the regulation quality is independant of applied load
- Suitable for high levels of vibration and harsh environments
Leroy Somer AVR
Leroy Somer AVR R450 | Original
The R450 AVR is supplied in a casing designed to be mounted on a panel with dampers.
- Operating temperature: – 30°C to + 65° C. – Storage temperature: – 55°C to + 85°C.
- Shocks on the base: 9 g depending on the 3 axes.
- Vibrations: less than 10 Hz, 2 mm half-peak amplitude 10 Hz to 100 Hz: 100 mm/s, above 100 Hz: 8 g.