HOTSTART TPS engine heaters provide even heat distribution resulting in reduced engine wear, quick start-ups and reduced emissions. The compact design is ideal for locations that require minimal mounting space. Specs: Heating Element: Incoloy 800 Enclosure: IP41 Resists corrosion Fluid Capacity: 0.11 gal (0.42 L) Maximum Pressure: 90 psi (620 kPa) Inlet/Outlet Plumbing: 0.625” (15.9 mm) Tank Material: Polyphenylensulfid PPS L-C/US listed CE compliant. Power cord length on all models – 48” (1219mm).
- Pre-Heat: Diesel and Gas engines Used in: Marine Heating Systems, Railroad operations, Heavy equipment, Trucks and Bus, Emergency generators, Oil and Gas and Industrial applications.
- Engine Heater Kit Includes: Original HOTSTART TPS heater | Mounting hardware | 5 feet of ⅝”- high temperature heater hose (can but cut into pieces) | 2 x Stainless steel industrial type hose clamps | installation instructions.
- Heating Fluid: Engine Coolant, Water, other – No pump needed (thermosiphon principle) | Cut the hose to the required length based on your engine size | 4 foot power cord | 5/8″ hose nipples.
- Engine Displacement: 350 – 500 CID (5.7 – 8.2 L)
- Volts: 240v – kW: 1.5 – AMPS: 6.3 – 60Hz
- Temperature Range: ON: 100°F (38°C) – OFF 120°F (49°C)