HOTSTART’s EE heaters are hazardous location approved systems available in both single and three phase configurations that are hard wired into the main electrical system. The EE series features the same pressure die-cast aluminum tank, built-in high limit thermostat and optional flow-through thermostat as our line of CB/CL heaters. The EE series adds an all-metal mounting bracket and heat power up to 5 kW, making it ideal for heavy-duty large engine applications for Class I, Group D (Hazardous Locations).
- Mounted externally from the engine block and utilizing convection – the natural rising of heated fluid.
- The thermosiphon heaters require no additional pump and can be installed on a wide range of engines without requiring a specific part to conform to the water jacket.
- The adaptable and effective heating system makes thermosiphon heaters the ideal option for a wide variety of engine heating applications.
- Preheating diesel or gas engines ensures they are ready to start and assume full load quickly with minimal wear to critical components.
- Industries that rely on their engines or backup power systems to ensure day-to-day operations run smoothly, such as fleet vehicles, excavation, mining, data centers and hospitals depend on the benefits provided by consistent engine heating to maximize their equipment investment and eliminate downtime.