The DSE4610 is a compact Auto Start Control Module that has been developed to provide an outstanding range of features within a compact enclosure.
CONTINUOUS VOLTAGE RATING
8 V to 35 V Continuous
Able to survive 0 V for 50 mS, providing supply was at least 10 V before dropout and supply recovers to 5 V. This is achieved without the need for internal batteries. LEDs and backlight will not be maintained during cranking.
MAXIMUM OPERATING CURRENT
85 mA at 12 V, 96 mA at 24 V
MAXIMUM STANDBY CURRENT
51 mA at 12 V, 47 mA at 24 V
MAXIMUM SLEEP CURRENT
35 mA at 12 V, 32 mA at 24 V
MAXIMUM DEEP SLEEP CURRENT
<10 uA at 12 V, <10 uA at 24 V
- Large back-lit icon LCD display.
- 3-phase generator sensing.
- 600 V ph-ph nominal system compatibility.
- Generator & load power monitoring (kW, kV A, kV Ar, pf).
- Generator overload protection (kW).
- Configurable inputs & outputs.
- Configurable DC, volt-free and staged loading outputs.
- Fuel & crank outputs.
- Engine speed protection, engine hours counter, engine pre-heat, engine run-time scheduler, engine idle control for start/stop.
- Battery voltage monitoring.
- Configurable event log (50).