The MX321 is a three phase, thyristor type Automatic Voltage Regulator and forms part of the excitation system for a brushless generator. In addition to regulating the generator voltage, the AVR circuitry includes protective features to ensure safe reliable control of the generator.This AVR is used only in cojunction with permenant magnetic type alternators.
Stamford AVR MX321 | Original
- Stability selection & adjustment *Under frequency roll off adjustment
- Dip adjustment *Dwell adjustment
- Droop adjustment *Trim adjustment
- Over excitation adjustment *Over voltage adjustment
- Current limit adjustment *Ramp adjustment